Halloween at Home:
When decorating for the many occasions the years have in store – I like to integrate decorative accessories we already display to help keep it interesting & mix it up. Check out these two examples:
- Mirrored Candlesticks topped with pumpkins
- Bust with a feather boa “hair”
- Necklace tied with spider web ornament
- Vintage fencing mask (spooky, right?) covered with spider web ornaments
& another necklace
- Fencing mask is sitting atop a crystal vase
Tip: You can find "pretty" Spider Web ornaments during the Christmas Season. Have you heard of the tale of the Christmas spider and the origin of Christmas tinsel?
If not, click here for story http://www.marthastewart.com/267847/tabletop-trees-tinsel-tree.
I found the ornaments above at Neiman Marcus & Dillards.