Eddie Ross’ Modern Mix Tablescape: Pink, Orange & Aqua
I L-O-V-E Eddie Ross’ Modern Mix tablescape using pink, orange & aqua.
L-O-V-E is perhaps an understatement for my true feelings of his Modern Mix project. The color palette is surely swoon worthy, but the way Mr. Ross puts together his tablescape is what really gives it that “X” factor! Quadrille Kazak fabric, sixlets candies and junk store finds carefully curated lead to a truly show-stopping scene!
Inspired by this seasons colorful combinations, I imagined attending this fabulous event dressed to match – starting with the ah-mah-zing Noble House Design necklace!
To see Eddie Ross' fabulous Pink, Orange & Aqua Modern Mix A Date with a Plate Tablescape click here
What to Wear:
1. Tory Burch Alexandra Short Sleeve Blouse in Pink & Tory Burch Kathleen Silk Maxi Skirt in Orange
2. Noble House Designs Etsy Shop Necklace Neon Vintage II
3. Christian Louboutin Miramar Suede & Patent Wedge Pump
4. Tory Burch Amanda Clutch in Orange
5. Stephen Webster Superstud Ring, Pink Agate
What to bring Mr. Ross as a Host Gift:
Hillary Thomas Designs Saranac Candle (the packaging matches his tablescape to perfection)
and a box of pink & turquoise cupcakes!
Want some more inspiration? Check out designer Mary McDonalds use of Quadrille Kazak Orange Pink on Silk her 2010 House Beautiful Instant Room Feature . . . where she used the fabric for tenting!